End of Sprint code check-in deadline approaches

Steve Linabery slinaber at redhat.com
Tue Jun 19 16:45:00 UTC 2012

Hello aeolus community developers,

I would like to allow an additional day at the end of each sprint for packaging work.

I propose setting our deadline for pushing commits to 'master' to close-of-business, Monday, 25 Jun 2012.

We had a number of issues surface at the end of the last sprint related to packaging and rpm-based installations. I would like to budget some additional time pre-demo to catch and address any such issues.

Please speak up now if that deadline seems unreasonable or unworkable.

Thanks in advance,
Steve|eggmaster
Software Engineer   Red Hat, Inc.