Reminder: Common error messages wiki page

Matt Wagner matt.wagner at redhat.com
Tue Aug 28 16:26:31 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

Since I had forgotten about it until it recently helped someone, I
thought I'd remind people of this old wiki page:

https://www.aeolusproject.org/redmine/projects/aeolus/wiki/Common_Error_Messages

The idea is to list errors people run into and the fix. It's fairly
broad, from errors starting Image Warehouse to Factory errors with
plenty in-between.

Hopefully our in-app errors are specific enough, but the idea here is to
list all the configuration errors, common failures, and even problems
caused by user error that a user or fellow developer might run into. The
idea is to have something more concrete in those, "Oh, I remember
someone else hitting that same error last week..." situations. So please
think about updating it as you go along and run into errors that others
could hit.