Image Management Engine Name Suggestions

Hugh Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Fri Aug 17 19:13:41 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:50:59AM -0700, David Lutterkort wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-08-17 at 16:55 +0100, Martyn Taylor wrote:
> > To follow rubygem tradition we have decided to come up with a more
> > catchy name for Image Management Engine.
>
> Spin doctor ? They generally manage an image ;)

Heh... there's a bunch of great stuff here... "spin doctor" or
"publicist" might honestly be my favorites, but there are so many good
ones...

--H

--
== Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com                                   ==
== Engineering Manager, Cloud BU                                   ==

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
--Robert McCloskey