presenting Aeolus at the OLF

Vinny Valdez vvaldez at redhat.com
Mon Aug 13 21:59:02 UTC 2012

On Aug 13, 2012, at 4:47 PM, Justin Clift <jclift at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 14/08/2012, at 6:33 AM, Mo Morsi wrote:
> <snip>
>> The Saturday schedule has been posted, my session is during the afternoon:
>>
>> http://ohiolinux.org/saturday
>
> Very cool Mo. :)
>

>> I've created a redmine task to start working on the presentation / demo:
>>
>> https://www.aeolusproject.org/redmine/issues/3694
>>

>> Is there any swag that I could distribute at this event and others? I
>> know we have stickers, are there any other items we can currently give
>> out? Nitesh is also preparing a presentation on Aeolus to give at his
>> university next month. Would anyone be able to send us some material to
>> distribute promoting the project?
>
> Good thinking.  We had 600 stickers printed and posted to David (CC'd)
> last week.  We could try to get some of those, to both of you guys.
>
> Nitesh would give away stickers be useful for your presentation?
>
> We don't have anything more substantial at the moment.  Open to ideas
> and suggestions though. :)

USB keys with material about the project, maybe some demo videos (I am working on a JBoss screencast), or maybe even a live Fedora install with aeolus and katello already running on it?

Vinny Valdez, RHCA, RHCSS, RHCVA (110-119-187)
Principal Architect
Global Solutions & Strategy Office
+1 (650) 260-4846