Explanatory guide text in Conductor?

Matt Wagner matt.wagner at redhat.com
Fri Aug 10 13:42:19 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 08:41:05AM +0200, Jaromír Coufal wrote:

> Another contra is that this wizard will help users as a guide in very
> beginnings (or if they need to go through the whole process) but
> after a while user would have partly different use-cases - just
> create image or more often just launch already prepared deployable.
> It will be very rear for user to go through the whole process at one
> time (I assume). From this point of view, wizard would not help and
> would be an unused function.
>
> I would say, let's see, what we can do with workflows and if we
> manage to do them simple enough, I think we would not need to have
> this "wizard".

I think we're on the same page here. I like the idea of a wizard, but I
think it ends up creating two separate workflows for the same thing. It
feels like needless redundancy, and like it has the potential to just
confuse people as they move out of the usual wizard flow.

Definitely in favor of the idea of trying to visit workflows first.