Explanatory guide text in Conductor?

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Fri Aug 10 11:22:51 UTC 2012

On 10/08/2012, at 4:52 PM, Alexandra Settle wrote:
> A lot of you have mentioned that it's a complicated navigational system that Aeolus uses... I don't believe so and I'd never seen Aeolus until 2 months ago.
>
> Regardless, I've been looking at the progress bars today and I sent a tiny example to Justin.

Your example was cute.  (uses a cloud graphic to indicate positioning) :)

Pretty sure the cute style idea *will* work for our website, and the docs.

Unsure for project interface though.  That's not a _no_ btw.

Would you be ok to send the concept pic here to the mailing list?

+ Justin

--
Aeolus Community Manager
http://www.aeolusproject.org