Bundler, aeolus-image gem from rubygems.org

Jiří Stránský jstransk at redhat.com
Tue Aug 7 08:11:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

right now the latest aeolus-image gem on rubygems.org is 0.4, which is a
bit out of date and doesn't work fully with current Conductor from
master. This forced me to abandon "the Bundler way" and develop with
system gems.

I want to ask -- should/will we support Bundler development environment
setup?

I know our primary focus is compatibility with packaged gems, but I
think Bundler is nice for quick tinkering with dependencies without
actually touching system setup and might come in handy in some
situations. What do you guys think?

Best wishes,

Jirka