Bringing the cloud to the Fedora desktop

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Thu Apr 19 09:32:05 UTC 2012

Ah ok, found your proposal marked as "valid" on the google site [1],
sorry have been juggling quite a few proposals that have come in.

Just gave your proposal the thumbs up / review via the evaluation site.
Believe that's it for my involvement in the review process, will keep
you up to speed as to the results of the Fedora / Google selection process.

In any case, as you play around w/ the underlying Aeolus technologies,
feel free to ping me or Matt Wagner (the Aeolus GSoC co-mentor) w/ any
questions. As far as getting started on development, I'd create a github
repo and start structuring you desktop application there. Then other
developers + users can fork / clone your work and comment / help you
from that.

Thanks for the interest!
  -Mo

[1]