FYI - Common header UI change pushed to master

Matt Wagner matt.wagner at redhat.com
Tue Apr 10 17:41:21 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up that I just pushed to master a
UI change integrating the work Andy, Brian and I have been doing on
getting a common header with the Katello project. (You can see the
feature description here[1].) There should be no impact, including to
tests or automation, but it's a fairly notable UI change, so I thought
I'd send out a patch now so no one is terribly shocked to see it.

-- Matt

[1]
https://www.aeolusproject.org/redmine/projects/aeolus/wiki/Shared_UI_with_Katello