RFC Feature Planning: Rationalise Conductor's UI code

Matt Wagner matt.wagner at redhat.com
Tue Apr 3 14:57:55 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 03, 2012 at 04:30:37PM +0200, Imre Farkas wrote:
> On 04/02/2012 02:58 PM, Jirka Tomasek wrote:
> >https://www.aeolusproject.org/redmine/projects/aeolus/wiki/Rationalise_Conductor's_UI_code
> ><https://www.aeolusproject.org/redmine/projects/aeolus/wiki/Rationalise_Conductor%27s_UI_code>
> >

> >Jirka
>
> I merged the content of the mustache.js and the unused js libs
> feature page into this one, and deleted those.
>
> Please note that Jason already started a discussion on mustache.js on
> the task's page [1] and more comments are welcome.
>
> Imre
>
> [1] https://www.aeolusproject.org/redmine/issues/3071

I have to confess to not knowing a lot about Mustache.js beyond the
high-level overview of what it provides... But can we use Mustache and
still support users without JavaScript? In other words, is this used
only for AJAX updates, or will it be used for ordinary pages where a
user could conceivably not have JavaScript?