RHEVM Provider

Tomas Hrcka thrcka at redhat.com
Mon Apr 2 15:34:27 UTC 2012

On 04/02/2012 05:06 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
> On 31/03/2012, at 12:49 PM, Isaac Christoffersen wrote:
>> I have a new RHEL 6.2 install with the latest Aeolus install from the
>> repo.
> <snip>
>
> Hi Isaac,
>
> Are you using the "stable" release (0.8.0), or the "testing" repo?
>
> There's a lot of difference between the two now. :)
>
> If you're using the 0.8.0 stable release, would you be ok to try with the
> testing repo instead?
>
> (for the test of your query, I'm personally not sure... I haven't tried
> RHEV-M yet)
>
> Regards and best wishes,
>
> Justin Clift
>
> --
> Aeolus Community Manager
> http://www.aeolusproject.org

For testing repo rhevm_configure should look like this.

---
parameters:
   enable_https: true
   enable_security: false
   package_provider: rpm
classes:
   aeolus::conductor:
   aeolus::image-factory:
   aeolus::iwhd:
   aeolus::deltacloud::core:
   aeolus::profiles::rhevm:
     instances:
       default:
         nfs_server: nfs.blabla.com
         nfs_export: /some/export
         nfs_mount_point: /something
         deltacloud_username: user_name
         deltacloud_password: secret
         deltacloud_api: http://deltacloudapi.com/api
         deltacloud_data_center: UUID of rhevm datacenter
         push_timeout: 1800