regarding display of existing instances on AWS account

balan rp balutvm2008 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 05:17:30 UTC 2011

Hi Team,

In my organization, we are using Amazon cloud services.I was
evaluating the cloud management systems and installed the Aeolus
package for evaluation.
I successfully installed the software on Fedora 16 but i had a doubt
while setting up the configurations.The documentation clearly explains
method to upload an image to  AWS and we can see them of Aeolus
console.But i couldn't see the instances which are present on my AWS
account.

My intention is to view my existing instances in AWS also deploying
and managing new one's using Aeolus.
Please could you let me know whether its possible?

Thanks,

Balu