Canonical UX Designs for the Admin Section

Hugh Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Fri Dec 16 16:00:18 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 07:52:30AM -0800, Kenneth Keiter wrote:
> Much appreciated!
>
> So, one issue that occurs to me is that it's probably not going to work very well diff-wise -- we may change file names frequently, which will cause large pulls. Just a heads up to those using this repository :)

Git should handle file renames gracefully, should it not?

--H

--
== Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com                                   ==
== Engineering Manager, Cloud BU                                   ==

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
--Robert McCloskey