BZ 761279/766137 - Handling of imported images

Tomas Sedovic tsedovic at redhat.com
Thu Dec 15 11:16:32 UTC 2011

On 12/14/2011 05:19 PM, Matt Wagner wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 01:48:45PM +0100, Tomas Sedovic wrote:
>> Hey Matt,
>>
>> ACK to the series. 2 notes:
>>
>> I still saw all the providers on the imported images#show page (see
>> my reply to the corresponding patch).
>
> Yes, I need to go back and look at why that's not working.
>
>> Second, if we're scoping images by the accounts now as well, we could
>> remove the "Import" button from the page that lists all the images
>> and only show it on the images lists under any single pool family.
>
> So having read this and all the follow-ups, I have to admit that I have
> no idea what is going on or how it affects me. What should I change
> before pushing this patch?

Actually, nothing at all -- this can be a follow-up patch.

The consensus of the IRC discussion is that we should show the Import
button on the images tab on the pool_families#show page but not on
images#index.

I've finally pushed my patches so now you should see the same thing
happening with the "New Image" button.

Thomas
--
No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.