Canonical UX Designs for the Admin Section

Kenneth Keiter kenkeiter at redhat.com
Mon Dec 12 16:45:14 UTC 2011

There are a couple of areas in the admin section where elements are misaligned, or buttons are misplaced/non-existant, so I figured I'd resend a copy of the admin and build+push UX designs for peoples' perusal. If you have any questions about how to fix a screen that looks extraordinarily messed up, you'll want to check these out:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21346886/admin_ux_flats.zip
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21346886/buildpush_r15.zip

As always, I'll do the best I can to have any questions you have -- so lets turn this email into a thread with your questions, if we can!

Thanks, guys!

--
Kenneth Keiter
Sr. Software Engineer, Cloud BU