Ubuntu customization support in Oz

Chris Lalancette clalancette at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 18:37:55 UTC 2011

Hey Steve,
     So I finally found a bit of time to go through your patches.
They looked very similar to the ones I had initially come up with, but
you ended up finding a good way around the two issues that I initially
had[1].
     I did a bit of cleanup on the patches.  First, I made the
comments of the setup/teardown consistent with what the code was
actually doing.  Second, I fixed up the imports on Ubuntu.py (your
patch had an unnecessary import guestfs, and was missing an import
libvirt).  Finally, I merged the code that I had for doing icicle
generation with your code, so in theory that should now work.
     I've now pushed your patches.  I have not had time to test them
yet, so if you get a chance please do so and let me know.  Thanks for
getting this done, it was in the "half-completed" state for a long
time and it is good to finally commit it.

Thanks,
Chris Lalancette