Repo Freeze - fedorapeople.org testing repos

Steve Linabery slinaber at redhat.com
Fri Dec 2 15:49:13 UTC 2011

Hello Aeolus Community,

While we test and prepare for release 0.7.0 of aeolus conductor and friends, the testing repos[0] are frozen and contain release candidate packages.

If you need to update any packages in the testing repos, please run it by me (irc: eggs) first, or raise it in #aeolus if I'm not available.

After we cut the actual release, we will build conductor, aeolus-configure, aeolus-cli, and aeolus-image-rubygem from master branches and update testing repos accordingly. Until then please build/install master branch code on a local basis.

Thank you!
Steve|eggs

[0] http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/aeolus/conductor/testing/