[Patch conductor] Add/Change license for conductor

Jason Guiditta jguiditt at redhat.com
Thu Dec 1 20:23:58 UTC 2011

On 23/11/11 19:44 +0100, Francesco Vollero wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I just added/changed the license for conductor moving the code from GPL to ASL and, including the ASL license on files that does not contain it.
>The patch can be found here: http://razorinc.org/0001-Added-changed-license-from-GPL-to-ASL.patch
>
>Cheers,
>Francesco Vollero

ACK, as discussed in irc, assuming you fix the handful of files sseago
mentioned, I think this is good (the updated version of this patch,
that is, 0001-Moving-from-GPL-to-ASL.patch). Also, as discussed, there
should be a follow-on patch that changed the COPYING file and Makefile
(which I understand you wanted to keep in their own patch).

-j